By means of this document, ECONEX sets out its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce of 11 July 2002 (LSSICE in Spanish).
Cookies are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device, collecting information when they visit the website www.e-econex.com with the aim of improving its usability, learning the users’ web browsing habits to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. Regarding the users who are already clients of ECONEX, the information collected by the cookies will also serve to identify the users when accessing the different tools provided by ECONEX for managing their services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those who visit the ECONEX websites voluntarily, fill out data collection forms, access the tools provided by ECONEX for managing the services of its clients or use any other service available on the website that involves data communication or data access.
ECONEX informs its websites users of the existence of cookies and makes the Policy available with the objective of informing them about using cookies and their purpose. If the users continue browsing, we consider that they understand and accept the present Policy.
ECONEX uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- First-party cookies: issued and managed directly by ECONEX.
- Third-party cookies: issued and managed by an anonymous third-party unrelated to ECONEX, for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies on website browsing.
Classified for their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: make browsing easier, by identifying the user’s session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They enable the provision of a service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: enable the administrator to identify the number of visits received in different sections of the websites, in addition to the users’ web browsing habits and tendencies. Therefore, improving the web browsing and service offered by ECONEX (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website that the user visits. They collect information anonymously with the objective of acquiring user navigation profiles.
Classified according to their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the websites.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s computer for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The amount of time the cookies are stored for will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to achieve its purpose.
The users can configure their web browser to disable or block all or some of the incoming cookies. If you decide not to accept these cookies, you can continue accessing the information on the ECONEX websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If you accept to using cookies on our websites but you decide to remove your consent, the cookies that have already been stored in your computer must be deleted through the options in the different web browsers.
To configure (the) different web browsers in order to carry out the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, please refer to the following links: